Sunday 30 August 2009

I have done my cover for LSNED. It has taken five goes to get it onto this stupid blog, probably because I am having a bimbo day today and everything seems to be written in scribble - and I am only reading in capital letters


I am determined to use only stuff I already have, no sneaking onto the intarwebby and ordering stuff. I want to get some space so I can ask for gift vouchers for all my favourite shops and get loads of goodies for Christmas. Mercenary? moi? you betcha!


4 comments:

humel said...

It's lovely :-) I love all the different fonts!

Anonymous said...

Your cover is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

just popped over from the forum haven't doem my cover yet will do it at the end yours is fab

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the advice about Gracia's wasp sting I will keep an eye on her and if it happens again I will certainly take her to be tested.

xxx