Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ten on the 10th - a bit late

I couldn't find this yesterday so I am a bit late. This is a list of reasons not to do housework

1. I don't do windows - I love birds and don't want one to fly into a clean window and get hurt.

2. I don't wax floors - I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt (plus they might sue)

3. I don't mind dust bunnies - they are good company, I have named most of them and they agree with everything I say.

4. I don't disturb cobwebs - I want every creature to have its own home.

5. I don't spring clean - I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.

6. I don't pull weeds in the garden - I don't want to get in G*d's way. He is an excellent designer.

7. I don't put things away - my husband would never find them again.

8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain - I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me back.

9. I don't iron - I choose to believe it when they say "Permanent Press"

10. I truly believe that a clean house is a sign of a broken computer.

3 comments:

Sian said...

My boss used to say - tidy desk, tidy mind. I used to heartily disagree - I think it just shows you don't have a lot going on!

Anonymous said...

LOL love it!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for the smile.
Rinda