I couldn't find this yesterday so I am a bit late. This is a list of reasons not to do housework
1. I don't do windows - I love birds and don't want one to fly into a clean window and get hurt.
2. I don't wax floors - I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt (plus they might sue)
3. I don't mind dust bunnies - they are good company, I have named most of them and they agree with everything I say.
4. I don't disturb cobwebs - I want every creature to have its own home.
5. I don't spring clean - I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.
6. I don't pull weeds in the garden - I don't want to get in G*d's way. He is an excellent designer.
7. I don't put things away - my husband would never find them again.
8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain - I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me back.
9. I don't iron - I choose to believe it when they say "Permanent Press"
10. I truly believe that a clean house is a sign of a broken computer.