Saturday 2 November 2013

Just like a Jedi Knight

A friend asked on Farcebork "Is it only me that does the Jedi gesture when approaching automatic doors?"

We told him no.

Mr M does it too.

It made me laugh today because the question had reminded me of it.

So next time you approach the automatic doors of any shop, see how hard it is not to become Obi Wan and make that small gesture with the right hand just as the door open...

And then see how hard it is not to grin like a Cheshire cat because it works!

3 comments:

Jimjams said...

Oh I totally want to do this now! LOL

Sian said...

I know a small boy who would be more than willing to take on this challenge. Oh, let's be honest..his aunt will be having a go too :)

Miriam said...

You made me laugh this morning, thank you! and I want to play too...