Monday 24 August 2015

Me on Monday - Thunder and rain and family

It's been a crazy golf, sleazy Saturday, Costco shopping Sunday and Dinner with the Bluefunnels kind of a weekend. Leaving me with a write down the experiences and order the prints for some pages Monday.

We managed to spend most of Friday with Eldest Son and family before they travelled home to North Wales. Here Miss Boo and the football ace are playing that last hole of the crazy golf. Amazingly their scores were identical. I am not sure if this was because they took the same number of strokes or because Miss Boo is very.....................fair and wouldn't like it if her favourite cousin were to lose too badly.

The exercise on Friday meant that us oldies spend Saturday snoozing. Youngest Son was supposed to be on a rest day from work but once again they changed his shift so he was out all day.

Sunday we got up and took our list to Costco. We have to take a list because they always have really great stuff that we desperately need. We found a Christmas present and something that goes towards "the Birthday". We did have to play supermarket hide and seek for a while and eventually asked a staff member to get the glue sticks because they had moved them totally away from their usual spot.

I managed a few pictures for the scavenger hunt and when I download them from the camera I will blog them

That's me on Monday. My thanks to Sian at FromHighInTheSky for inventing this way of ensuring at least one blog post every week. Why not go and read hers now that you've read mine?

4 comments:

Louise H said...

What a lovely young lady Miss Boo sounds, and how nice to spend time with family x

Patio Postcards said...

I always need a list made before I venture into Costco, otherwise I come home with too many things bought :)

Sian said...

We don't have Costco here. I feel like I'm missing out..if it's good enough that you have to stick to a list!

I'll play Crazy Golf with her any time at that rate. Round here they said I should be banned..

Have a great week!

Barbara said...

Miss Boo is kind to her cousin! I haven't visited a Cosco but I imagine it is good to go with a list.