Saturday 14 February 2015

I simply had to write this down!

I love this picture because it captures his sense of the ridiculous
and his lovely sense of humour
Mr M likes to take a nap, who doesn't? Mr M does not like quiet so he will put the TV on then sit in the chair and within ten minutes he is snoring for Britain. He usually sleeps to a channel that has commercial breaks and at the moment there is an advert for Warner Hotels where a man is dreaming of playing golf, swimming, and listening to an attractive lady singer when he is awoken from his daydream by his wife harshly calling his name.

Mr M has the same first name as the man in the advert.

You're there before me aren't you?

Twice he has woken from his nap because the woman in the advert has shouted his name.

Yes I did laugh when he told me.


4 comments:

humel said...

Oh, that's funny!! Love it! :)

Alison said...

I laughed too! Xx

voodoo vixen said...

Brilliant! Yes, I laughed out loud.

Maria Ontiveros said...

A brilliant story!
Rinda